Hi! I'm so glad you could stop by today! Welcome to the official launch of Sweet Feet Shuffle, my brand new blog. The timing of this launch couldn't be more perfect as I am expecting another brand new project any day now, a sweet baby girl! My official due date is tomorrow, so what better way to celebrate than with a party? If you would like to learn more about me or this blog, go ahead and click on the About Me tab above. Now, let's get this party started, shall we?
I have a fun line-up of posts scheduled for today, so be sure to check back every couple of hours for something new! And if you can't be around for the entire day, no worries, you can always check out what you've missed later. Here's what you can expect today...
10:00am EST: Homemade Sorbet
- I'll be sharing with you two of my favorite homemade sorbet recipes
- This is my last nursery preview before the big reveal. I'll share with you some fabulous Etsy art I found for the nursery as well as a hand sewn bird mobile I made, including a link to where you can find the pattern to make your own!
- Everyone loves a giveaway. Be sure to pop in to enter Sweet Feet Shuffle's first giveaway!
- The nursery that I have been slaving over for months (okay, maybe a month and a half?) is finally finished! Be sure to stop by and see the final results of my turquoise, yellow and green design!
- Yup! Another recipe! What can I say, I'm pregnant, and I have sweets on my mind!
- I'll officially wrap up the launch party with a big thank you and something for you to take with you.
Now don't think this is all you're going to see today. This is just the scheduled programming. I'm sure there will be a few surprise posts here and there as the mood strikes me. I'm thinking maybe some music, some pretty things, and possibly an update to my cloth diapering predictions. If I haven't already mentioned it, thank you for joining me today, and I hope you're able to find something you enjoy!